1) If I'm getting up at 6, I'd better be in bed before midnight.
2) If I notice my neighbors' car is blocking me in, I should mention it to them right away, even if it is 7 AM, rather than hoping they'll wake up in time to not make me late for my first day of work.
3) If I notice that a dog is growling, I should put a muzzle on it right away, rather than assuming that I'm being overly worrisome.
4) It is utterly pointless to take a shower before I leave, and utterly imperative that I take one when I get home.
5) I need a library card and a stock of books on tape.